Friday, April 12, 2013

Sparkle and Shine Card- with Silver Glitter Paper

Hello to you all and sorry for such a late post or I could say early since it is 1:00am in the morning.  This day just slipped by me and before I knew it we were getting ready for bed and all that crazy stuff.

I did not want to got without posting something so here is a super duper easy card but with the glitter paper it gives it a fancy look.  This is post card style and your actual message goes inside the cute little envelope.  I love this idea, it allows me to write just a small note instead of feeling like I have to fill the whole card up.  Using the boho punch and a little ribbon I really like how it turned out!  Gotta love that glitter paper!

Here is a supply list  for you:
  • Colors Scheme- Early Espresso, Pool Party, Rich Razzelberry, Daffodil delight, Whisper White, Silver glitter paper
  • Stamp sets- Feeling sentimental (Retired). You can use any sentiment
  • Embellishments-1/8 Taffeta Ribbon in daffodil delight, Rhinestone Basic Jewels
  • Big Shot- Perfect Polka Dot Folder, Scallop Envelope Bigz 
  • Punches- Boho

No comments:

Post a Comment