Sunday, April 7, 2013

Bundle of Joy - Catalog Case

Hello, I hope you are having a great spring day.  I had such a fun time making this card for my sweet neighbor, first because I love this adorable set and the colors just made me think of spring. I had so much fun  making it I held a big shot class to show my friends how easy it was to use the adorning accents folders  and the adorning edgelits TM that coordinate together.  I love how Stampin' Up! makes my life so easy with all there coordinating products.

This card was cased from the current catalog which was great because it took all the guess work out of what to do. I hope you can get a little crafting done today and enjoy those spring colors.

Here is a supply list  if you want to make one at home for your someone.

  • Colors-bashful blue, daffodil delight, whisper white
  • Stamp sets- bundle of joy
  • Big shot- adorning accents folders and the adorning accents edgelits TM
  • Embellishments- subtles designer buttons, daffodil delight 1/4" stitched grosgrain, white bakers twine

1 comment:

  1. I love the added texture on this card and that button is such a nice touch!

    ReplyDelete