Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Boo! My kids class craft

BOO to all of you!  I can't believe it is already Halloween!  October is over, CRAZY! 
I am loving the beautiful weather though, I love that my kids won't have to bundle up for trick or treating.  Well on to why you are here.  I am helping with my kids class Halloween party so I thought of this little ghost for an easy craft for them.  Love that all it is paper plates and streamers.  Just add a few black paper punches (I used stampin up punches, they are so easy to use) for the face, your ribbon to hold it and there you have it a super easy craft for kids of all ages.   I saw this on pinterest and love it so I had to try it.  I would love to know what you all did for crafts this Halloween.
Check back to see the fun digital scrapbook page I made of there day!


No comments:

Post a Comment